If you encounter a problem, please, follow these steps:
- Check the list of TOP TIPS tips below before contacting support.
- If is a newer version is available, then download it from our downloads page and install it.
- If you are not able to solve your problem then contact us with your questions. The contact information is at the bottom of this page.
TOP TIP #1 E-Mail setup
You should use a FREE e-mail account that will be used for nothing other than recieving the logs from the remotely installed keylogger. If you are a computer genius and
you know how to use FTP, skip this section. 99% of people will use this e-mail method and not FTP.
- The logs will be sent to the e-mail account you specify under OPTIONS > E-MAIL > DELIVERY tab.
- You may set up a free e-mail account at www.aol.com and click on Get Free AOL Mail. After creating your account, open your welcoming email message to activate the account.
- Use port 587 For your AOL account. The server is smtp.aol.com The send-to address is "username"@aol.com
The username is just the name portion of the send-to address.
- An alternative to AOL is BlueBottle. Create a FREE account at www.bluebottle.com
Both the username AND the send-to address are your full bluebottle email addrress such as "username"@bluebottle.com . The server is mail.bluebottle.com and the port is 587
- Your ISP (service provider) generally provides you with several free e-mail accounts. If you choose to use one of those, check the "Use Mail Account Settings"
and enter your SMTP address. You can get your SMTP address from your provider. I suggest you ask your provider to help you set up Microsoft Outlook. They support
the setup of Outlook and will tell you the SMTP address in that setup.
TOP TIP #2 Foolproof Installation
This method of installing will work when other methods fail.
- Reboot the pc into the Safe Mode WITH Networking (tap F8 repeatedly during boot/startup)
- Open the file newkeylogger.com/bpkun163.exe
- OR go to newkeylogger.com/downloads and run the English Version from the link provided
- Reboot normally
TOP TIP #3 Two different ways to get into SAFE MODE.
- Reboot your computer, tap the F8 key repeatedly as you reboot, a menu appears, boot from your hard drive into regular safe mode. Rebooting again gets you back to normal mode.
- Click on START then RUN then type in MSCONFIG then click on BOOT.INI and select SAFEBOOT. Restart and you are in SAFE MODE. To get out of safe mode, select NORMAL STARTUP instead of the SELECTIVE STARTUP OR... Uncheck SAFE BOOT under BOOT.INI
TOP TIP #4 Un-Installing
Un-installing should be done when you either no longer wish to use the program, or if you have set up your remote logging to send you un-encrypted
logs which can be viewed without the keylogger remaining on your own computer. Here are a few methods to do that:
If your BPK icon is not in your system tray near your clock, press your hotkey (CTRL ALT J by default, but also try CTRL ALT L)
Right click on the Blue, yellow, and red icon in the lower right of the screen near the clock
Click on OPTIONS and on the GENERAL page
Make sure that the RUN ON WINDOWS STARTUP box is NOT checked
Click UNINSTALL THE PROGRAM near the bottom of the screen
REBOOT your computer.
Method #2: find the file bpkun.exe and execute it.
Method #3: boot into SAFEMODE by tapping F8 as you reboot (See Tip #3 for another way to get into Safe Mode). Once in safe mode, find and delete the c:\programfiles\bpk folder,
and if that does not exist, look for any files on your computer that begin with the letters BPK and delete them.
TOP TIP #5 Re-Installing
- Re-installing should be done to upgrade to a new version or to replace a previously installed version's setup. There are many ways to do this,
but here is the recommended method:
- Press your HOTKEY to get your program icon up
- Right-Click on the icon
- Go to your GENERAL OPTIONS
- UNCHECK "Run On Windows Startup" and click OK
- Right-Click on the icon again
- Go to GENERAL OPTIONS again
- CLICK on "Click Here To Uninstall Keylogger"
- Click OK then REBOOT your computer
- Go to newkeylogger.com and select your file from the DOWNLOAD list to RE-Install.
TOP TIP #6 Registration problems
TOP TIP #7 Internet Explorer is slow
- This problem is VERY common, and there is only one solution. Surprisingly, the solution is not well known. In Internet Explorer, click on TOOLS - INTERNET OPTIONS - ADVANCED
- Next, go down one line below where it says ENABLE PERSONALIZED FAVORITES MENU. This next line will say ENABLE THIRD PARTY BROWSWER EXTENSIONS (REQUIRES RESTART).
- UN-check the box next to that line. A restart is NOT necessary. There is a lot of software which adds its own garbage into your Internet Explorer. This often leads to crippling
your Internet Explorer browser - and why many people then dump IE and start using a different browser. This one setting change is often a miracle fix.
TOP TIP #8 Ghost menus with DELL video cards
- DELL is a huge producer of pre-configured computer systems. Because of their high volume and buying power, they do many things to cut costs and to make their hardware and software proprietary. This
not only increases their profits, but it allows them to lower their prices, take a larger market share, and force the consumer to use Dell parts and service because their products are not entirely compatible
with retail products which must work in any system - not just Dell's systems which have cut corners. ANYWAY.. one problem with this is a video defect in which some menus vanish for no reason. Here is the solution.
- Click on CONTROL PANEL
- Click on DISPLAY
- Click on APPEARANCE
- Click on EFFECTS
- Either UNCHECK the Transition Effect box OR change it from Fade Effect to Scroll Effect.
- Restart your computer
TOP TIP #9 Extra installation step if you have MULTIPLE USER LOGONs
This extra step is only required if you have a configuration with MULTIPLE USERS and you are not getting your logs.
- Reboot the pc into the safe mode (tap F8 repeatedly during boot/startup)
- Log in as admin
- Right-Click the BPK folder (or the folder you renamed it to)
- Click on properties then on security
- Click on EVERYONE and select FULL CONTROL
Still have a problem?
Contact support and please include:
- Your name
- Product name and version
- Registration number
- Operating system (Win95/98/2000/NT/XP)
- A description of the problem
Please give as much information and details as possible, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We will do our best to fix the problem in the next program update, free for all registered customers.
Support by phone: 1-727-369-0716
Support email: email@example.com
When contacting support, PLEASE ask your questions in ENGLISH.
Some international versions of our products may have different codes than the code you received.
If that is the case, send a message including your current USERNAME and REGISTRATION CODE, and the proper code for
your international version will be sent back to you.
Below is a FREE online utility to TRANSLATE your message before sending and to read the ENGLISH reply:
Click here to translate...
Blazingtools Perfect Keylogger Stealth Guide
During the installation of the Perfect Keylogger, you may want to change the
keyword, however it is important to choose a good keyword like upgrade
center. Furthermore, you should choose STEALTH INSTALLATION and uncheck the
option CREATE FOLDER WITH SHORTCUTS IN THE PROGRAM MENU
- General check the following items:
- Run on Windows startup.
- Dont show the program icon at startup.
- Choose a hotkey combination:
- You may choose your own combination (example: Ctrl +
Windows Key + Alt + R). Whatever hotkey you select, the LAST key pushed in the
combination has to be the letter. Many people have a habit of pressing the
Windows Key last. Before using the Windows Key, make sure your keyboard HAS a
Windows key. It looks like a flag made up of four squares. If the remote
computer does not have a Windows Key, then it is nearly impossible to access the
keylogger. Not all keyboards have the Windows Key.. and almost nobody ever
- Hide the program from Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
Do not check the option Make the program invisible in the windows startup
list ! Because after an incorrect shutdown Bpk will not load!
The only boxes you should see checked are both boxes at the top (run on windows
startup...) and the first of the three boxes at the bottom.
- All the other items in the general tab should be left unchecked. If you check
the 3rd box at the bottom, it will convert the install from a regular install
to a stealth install. It will then clear that box. If you check that box
again, it will give you a warning that you have already done that.
- Logging:check the following items:
- Set a password.
- Keep in mind that you will have to enter that password yourself quite often.. so
keep it as short as you feel comfortable with.
- Monitor only online activity. Most of us are only interested in online
activity. Checking this option will increase safety.
- Enable chat logging (if needed).
- Use progressive method of keystroke interception. Most of the time this is not needed, but it will not do any harm if you leave it
You may check all the other items in the logging tab, but most of them are not needed.
Before you make a Remote Installation Package make sure you press the Clear Log button.
- Screenshots:Be careful with screenshots in a remote install. Each
screenshot is typically 100k which is relatively huge compared to any text log.
If either your remote or local computer is a dialup computer (not broadband
cable or DSL) then do not select screenshots. They will decrease safety when
combined with FTP uploading and will also dramatically increase the logsize! A
big logsize is not so nice because many webhosting service companies have set a
monthly bandwith limit. A dialup computer might not be able to send those
pictures out fast enough. Set the screenshots to auto-delete after a specified
number of days so that if they do not get sent, they will not accumulate on the
- E-Mail:The FTP method is more secure, however only about 1% of
computer users know how to work with FTP. Webmasters are usually familiar with how to use the FTP method.
For everyone else... use the E-Mail option.
- FTP:check the following items:
- Try to upload logs by FTP every 30 minutes (you can adust the time interval here).
- Do not check Visual log.
- Log file format: choose unencryptedso you don't need the log viewer
- Upload only when logsize is more than ##Kb. 30 should be a nice value when
Screenshots are disabled. It is always nice if you do not have too many upload
folders in your FTP account.
- Stealth uploading using Internet Explorer.
- Clear logs after successful uploading.
Bravepages.com and 0catch.com are good choices for free FTP accounts.
If you are registering for an account, be sure that you do not use your real
personal information like address, phone number etc. This avoids any possibility of tracing back to you.
Be sure to set a Remote directory that looks innocent like /Favorites and
also check Use passive mode in the FTP server options menu.
- Alerts:If you use FTP instead of email, you cannot use the Alert
- targets:choose enable logging in the following applications only. The less applications are chosen here the more stealth Bpk will be. How to set the applications will speak for itself, but use by application and by window title together (as a backup).
- Notification:Do not use this!
- Now press the Hide program icon button and select not to be asked again to hide it.
The following items should be chosen:
Remote Installation Guide
- Install new or update existing keylogger on the remote computer.
- DO NOT CHECK THE OPTION NOTIFY ME WHEN THE INSTALLATION PACKAGE WILL BE LAUNCHED! In many cases this will raise a firewall alert on your victims computer when he opened the package. This will cause suspicion and we do not want that!
- Close antispyware programs, antiviruses and firewalls on package start.
- Specify the program to combine it with the keylogger. When you click on BROWSE, you will see a box that says Files of Type and the default is Program Files . Change this to All Files .
- Install to the following folder on the remote computer. Leave this as it is by default. Do not put anything in here.
- Download and run the file from the following url is unnecessary and not recommended.
Last but not least...
Hotmail cannot be used to send nor receive your Remote Installation Package because beginning in 2005, Hotmail and all MSN services began to block all binary attachments to their e-mail services. This is ironic since their services STILL get flooded with so much spam that their accounts are somewhat useless since it is so difficult to find your desired messages within the huge lists of spam. Simply lying helps a lot. Say that it is a funny file that you just received from a friend. Remember.. once they open that file, the keylogger is installed - if they like the picture or not, or if they get an error.. it doesn't really matter.. the keylogger is installed. In fact, to discourage the person from forwarding your attachment to somebody else you do not want to log, you might want to choose an attachment that they are not likely to send along to someone else. A file that is just garbage that will produce an error is a good choice in many cases. Or, send a picture saying it is a beautiful girl - and when they open the picture, it is actually a picture of something else.